Knowing the three of us, you know that research has been a huge part of how we want to make this trip successful. Obviously, there’s loads of Googling to be done on anything you’d want to find out, but for us, the following particularly stand out as great resources:
- Milepoint and Flyertalk – The former the new upstart and the latter the granddaddy, these are the dark recesses that many of the world’s travel denizens hang out and share their knowledge
- Wikitravel – Add description here
- CNNGo – “The Insider’s Guide to Travelling Asia”
- Gray and Ridout: The Rough Guide to Thailand. Rough Guides, 2009.
- Burke, Brash, Bush, and Presser: Thailand’s Islands and Beaches. Lonely Planet, 2008.
- Cantor: Thailand. Fodor’s, 2009.
- Williams: Thailand. Lonely Planet, 2009.
- Eveland and Atkinson: Top 10 Singapore. Eyewitness Travel, 2011.
- Bush and Williams: Bangkok Encounter. Lonely Planet, 2009.
- Jones: Thailand. Kuperard, 2010.
- Hinshelwood: Bangkok Day by Day. Wiley Publishing Australia, 2009.
- The Hangover Part II. Warner Brothers, 2011. “Yeah, but did you die?!”
- Chatting with Drew and Lee – two of our great friends, they went on a Thailand adventure earlier this year… Drew’s also one of our best travel guides